Responsible for establishing and maintaining profitable relationships with customers, actively prospecting for new accounts and maximizing sales potential with existing customers.
Education at the college level or 2 years of related sales experience is a plus.
Experience in sales or customer service, and/or experience in printing or graphic arts industries preferred.
Shipping / Receiving
Must have excellent computer skills, warehouse inventory skills, have a valid driver’s license, and be able to lift 50 lbs
Bindery: Cutter Operator & Folding Operator
- Perform cutting and/or folding functions as noted on work order/job tickets.
- Ability to set up, adjust and operate automatic high volume bindery cutting equipment.
- Have good computer knowledge.
- Bend and lift 25 lbs. at one time throughout the scheduled shift.
- Lift and carry materials weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Responsible for setting up and operating bindery folding equipment in order to achieve custom finishing specifications of each individual print job, with job safety and quality results as primary goals
- Set up and adjust equipment properly to all machine and job specifications.
- Ability to operate other bindery equipment including saddle stitcher preferred, but not required.
- May be required to drive forklift or other company vehicles.
Education: Minimum HS Diploma or Equivalent
Hours: Day shift M-F 40 hrs a week
Pay: $12- $16+/hour DOE
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Holidays, Life Insurance, Vacation
Hiring Requirements: Reference Checks, Drug Test, Motor Vehicle Check, must have a valid driverâs license.
1. Fill out the first 3 pages of the linked form.
2. Save the form to your desktop.