Please email your resume to Brandon Jacobson at Brandon.Jacobson@knightprinting.com
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning company? Knight Printing is hiring! We are looking for an individual to fill the role of small press operator. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Operator is responsible for printing each project in a timely fashion using the most efficient methods for meeting the customer’s specifications and quality requirements.
- Check schedule before operating press
- Closely examine the job ticket before beginning any job
- Review details of job to ensure job is printed correctly and correct inks are used.
- Ensure accurate and consistent color throughout the entire run of a job.
- Oversee daily maintenance and cleaning of press
- maintain a clean and safe working area (including general housekeeping)
- Maximize productivity within the time given to complete jobs
- Previous Heidelberg Quickmaster printing experience preferred but candidates with small press lithographic experience is helpful. We are willing to train the right candidate.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Punctual and reliable attendance
- A Team Player attitude who is flexible with assigned duties
- A willingness to work overtime as necessary
- Pride in your work and a strong focus on customer satisfaction
- An enthusiastic, positive attitude and an overall spirit of cooperation
This position requires extended time spent on your feet as well as lifting, bending and pushing. Some pressroom experience helpful. We will provide training to the right person who has a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
If you’re interested in taking on a new challenge at a growing company apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00 – $24.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location